Bleach: A New Order

Papercut Bleach_logo

Hello and welcome to Bleach: A New Age! Right now we are currently under construction. As of now, we are set be live on April 5th of this year! Excited? I am! Look below for more information.

Papercut Bleachbutton2 Our Goal: As of right now, our goal is to have this site finished and ready to RP on by April 5th of this year!

Papercut Bleachbutton2 Our Mission: To provide YOU with a fun and active Bleach community where you can come together and create a new world of possibilities. Be creative. Be You.

Papercut Bleachbutton2 Message to Everyone: Guess what? Chicken butt.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Papercut Bleach_logo

Hello and welcome to Bleach: A New Age! Right now we are currently under construction. As of now, we are set be live on April 5th of this year! Excited? I am! Look below for more information.

Papercut Bleachbutton2 Our Goal: As of right now, our goal is to have this site finished and ready to RP on by April 5th of this year!

Papercut Bleachbutton2 Our Mission: To provide YOU with a fun and active Bleach community where you can come together and create a new world of possibilities. Be creative. Be You.

Papercut Bleachbutton2 Message to Everyone: Guess what? Chicken butt.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing things don't need a description.

3 posters

Papercut

Axel
    Axel

Papercut Empty Papercut

Post by Axel Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Axel sat quietly in the investigation burea, looking for something to occupy his time. He was the head captain, but, a different head captain than the rest, he actually had a personality. "Man...there's nothing around here that I actually want to do, it's such a bother". He said as he looked through the targets that the soul society had under investigation, there were several people that sparked his interest, most of them either made frequent visits to or live in Karakura Town. "Alright!", he screamed as he slammed the reports down and bursted through the door, running directly past a group of other Shinigami that were looking for him. A few minutes, a violent discussion, and a possible blackmail had passed by before he was crossing into the Dangai Precipice World, in which he easily passed through, and jumped out, into the sky of Karakura. Normally Senkaimon's were created on the ground, but he orderd his to be created in the air, just so he could freefall every once in awhile. Axel smiled as he drifted through the sky, watching the ground become closer and closer, smiling at it, then performing a backflip exactly before he hit the ground.

Instead of landing with an enormous crash, like most Shinigami would, he landed gracefully, without making a sound. He smiled, and began walking away, towards the shopping district of Karakura, before the place he had landed at crumbled in on itself and caused mass havoc throughout the streets. "Not as graceful as I thought...", he stated with a mix between shock and emberassment slapped on his face. He shrugged it off and continued his stroll to the shopping district.
    Ginji
    Ginji
    Admin

Papercut Empty Re: Papercut

Post by Ginji Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Kalmora Saito had already been in Karakura at the time. He had also heard the explosion. "A bomb? No..There is someone else here." he muttered as he placed a white mask over his face. Kalmora walked through the crowd of people, searching, searching for the one who could have caused the explosion. Then, he found him. His eyes locked on a man about 100 meters away from him. "Captain Commander of the 13 Court Guard Squads." Kalmora knew who the Captain Commander was for the simple fact that he too was in the 13 Court Guard Squads as the 12th Division Captain. Kalmora's reason for being banished from Soul Society has remained secrete since the death of the last Captain Commander. Kalmora, is the only one who knows.

Placing a hand on his Zanpakuto, Kalmora shunpod directly infront of the Captain Commander, his sword held above his head. "Didn't I tell you shinigami to stay out of Karakura Town? The people here are my responsibility." he muttered. His eyes glaring at the Captain Commander through his mask, though he could not see. The black clothing and mask he had on was an instant sign of who Kalmora was. The Black Reaper. In a swift movement, Kalmora brought the sword down on the Captain Commander.
    Axel
    Axel

Post by Axel Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Axel smiled when he saw that his target had willingly come to him, despite knowing exactly who he was. The cold air seemed to gain some warmth, the gentle winds became harsh, and everyone, had left the shopping district. The Black Reaper, otheriwse known as Kamora Saito was his opponent, a worthy one, but Axel was still just as confindent in his skills. As Kalmora's sword swung down, Axel's raised up and blocked the attack with his sword, which was still sheathed. Now that he had the opportunity, he could say what was on his mind, "You may have told the Shinigami to stay away, but requests must be submitted directly to me, otherwise you cant expect people to listen", he said with a cocky smile. Now, Axel looked up at his sheath and removed the sword from it, yet, the sheath was still pushing against Kalmora's sword. He smiled and stood at ease, waving his left hand calmly. "

By now you should feel the increase in weight and pressure on your sword. It almost feels like your fighting someone, doesn't it? Im sorry, kid but you should run away, before you get hurt. The sheath then began pushing in an upward motion, attempting to carry Kalmora off into the air, that was his sheath's ability, to act on it's own in order to protect it's wielder. If Kalmora wasn't careful, he'd be overcumberd fromt he weight of the sheath, he could also have his head knocked off, because, since the sheath can't cut anything, it is forced to act as an bat, it just bashes anything in it's way.
    Ginji
    Ginji
    Admin

Post by Ginji Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Kalmora continued to galre down at the Axel, his sheath slowly pushing Kalmora's sword back. "I'll just have to make you then, now wont I." Suddenly, Kalmora's spirit energy sky rocketed to it's maximum level, cracking the ground and buildings around him. He quickly pushed down with as much force as his right arm could. This should easily cut through Axel's sheath due to the fact that at that instant, Kalmora's spiritual pressure far surpased Axel's. He then pulled out his other katana and spun around quickly, aiming a slice at Axel's throat.
    Axel
    Axel

Post by Axel Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Axel laughed as Kalmora's spiritual pressure raised, he eyed Kalmora as he pushed through the sheath, obviously he believed he was going to cut through it, but, he didn't know what his sheath was yet. Still, Kalmora managed to get an opportunity to strike him, but he could manage. Axel swiftly slashed at Kalmora's incoming strikem hopefully canceling it out, he then stepped back and pulled his sword close to his shoulders, the tip pointing to the sky. "Let's see how fast you are, Saito". Axel raised his spiritual level by a slight amount, then swung his sword straight down, while yelling, "Dragon Shot!". Without hesitation, a bullet of red spirit energy fired from the tip of Axel's blade at massive speeds, if Kalmora was lucky, he'd be able to see it before it crashed into him. Whether he was hit or wasn't hit, didn't matter to him, it wouldn't do much damage, most likely wind him. So, he lowerd his sword and awaited the outcome, watching as his sheath was still fighting Kalmora's sword.
    Kentaro Atsushi
    Kentaro Atsushi

Post by Kentaro Atsushi Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 pm

While shinigami captain commander axel and half hollow half shinigami kalmora saito were fighting a huge load boom was heard and the sky above them slowly began to split apart. While the sky was opening it turns out to be a garganta just in massive size. While the garganta was opening it suddenly blew open and formed a giant hole in the sky going from bright and sunny to dark and rainy. While in the middle of this gaping hole stood Sin Saito the god king/cero espada of heuco mundo. Slowly Sin began to walk in mid air down towards the captain commander and vizard kalmora saito as he can tell by the mask. As he was walking towards them his presence alone combined only with a fraction of his spiritual pressure began to make everything around him wither away.
    Ginji
    Ginji
    Admin

Post by Ginji Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Kalmora leaped back just as Axel did, standing straight up with his Zanpakutou at his sides, the tips grazing the ground. "If you're fighting with the intent to kill, you may as well give up." Kalmora moved his palm across his face causing the mask he was wearing to dissolve in green and spirit energy. Seconds later, he noticed Axel fire off a red bullet of spirit energy. The attack dissolved only feet away from Kalmora due to how high his reiatsu was raised. Kalmora simply stared at Axel for a moment, then to the sky. "Him.." he muttered. Kalmora quickly shot a glance at Axel, then back at Sin, "Now I have reason to fight both your asses.." he muttered. "Light the skies, Lunahime!!" he shouted as he slammed both of his Zanpakutou together. A large black energy surrounded Kalmora like a fog, then a shockwave blew outward.

Kalmora leaped from the fog carrying a very skinny metallic black pole with an massive soft black spear blade on the end of it the size of half a mans body. In between the blade and the pole, was a green horsehair tassle. (Red things at the end of Ikkaku's bankai) On the left side of the spear in green japanese lettering read the word "Hope". On the right side read the word "Faith". On the other end of the spear was a green sphere the size of a mans head with black japanese lettering on the inside that read "Courage". Kalmora was now in mid air between Axel and Sin, "Impale them..." he whispered. Kalmora's spear began to glow an ominous black color, then quickly expanded outward at dangerous speeds. The large blade heading toward Axel to cleave him in half, the ord heading toward Sin to break his bones. "Heres a tip...don't try to block it." he yelled to them through the roar of his reiatsu.
    Axel
    Axel

Post by Axel Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Axel stood there, carelessly staring at the man that had emerged, "That's a bit much...don't you think?, he must be a premature fighter". Axel had commented on the massive garganta louder than he had originally planned on, seeing as the mysterious figure seemed to be heading to his location. "Well, I suppose this battle has been dragged out for long enough. Let's end this, here an-", Axel had been cut off from his statement from his original opponent, Kalmora Saito. Kalmora had destroyed his attack, released his shikai, and deliverd a swift attack all before he had even finished his sentence. The attack that was launched at him was actually a simple extention of Kalmora's blade, but at insanely high speeds, higher speeds than he himself had ever reached. Without notice, or hesitation, Axel shifted his body to the side, allowing the blade to move straight past him just in the nik` of time. "Impressive...", he thought to himself as he witnessed a piece of his Captain's Kimono wither away.

After this, Axel's very existence seemed to crumble dow upon itself, as he dissapeared from sight, his sheath, that had been tirelessly attacking Kalmora, had also teleported with him. He had teleported into a nearby building, allowing him to take a deep breath and assert himself before jumping back out into the battlefield, there was also one other thing had to take care of before fighting again. He took one more deep breath and thrusted both his sword and sheath out in front of him, one facing upwards, one facing downwards. "Let's do this...you've been my gaurdians since I first became a Shinigami. These people stand no chance against us". With a sudden burst of Rieatsu, his sword and sheath became two indivudual daggers, one of them was black with purple markings, one marked "Oblivion", the other was silver with a similar marking, marked "Banishment". The building he was standing was now completely disentegrated, having been caught directly inside his blast of spiritual pressure, the air around him now seemed to be tense and heavy, his spiritual pressure was now matched directly with Kalmora's. He looked around, watching as every building began slowly crumbling away, "Ugh...I'm going to have to do so much more paperwork because of it...I can smell the paper now", he said with a frown on his face.

Axel could now fight Kalmora with full intent, having activated his Shikai. He eyed his daggers, seeing a faint mist-like Rieatsu leaking from his daggers, "To be expected...i'm already that much more prone to my Rage...", he said while standing up and dusting himself off. His eyes shot upward to Kalmora, he didn't know what had happend to the arrancar, but it didn't matter, it was time to attack. Axel had leapt back into the battle immideately, having appeared a few yards away from Kalmora and slamming his daggers down. After cutting his daggers into the very air itself, several red discs of Rieatsu had burst out from his direction, soaring right for different allocated points on Kalmora's body. He'd then jumped higher into the air, spinning his Oblivion dagger in his hand, "This guy is tough, his weapon is extremly fast and dangerous, I could hardly keep up with his original attack, I have to make sure not to get hit..but just incase...", Axel had then waved his oblivion dagger around his body, creating a momentary black and white fog of energy. The fog had then morphed to his body shape, and became transparent. "If my attack hit's him..not only will he lose a limb, but he'll also be tied down...if I can bind him down, i'll be able to finish this quickly".

Banishment:

Oblivion:

Last edited by Axel on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kentaro Atsushi
    Kentaro Atsushi

Post by Kentaro Atsushi Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Sin walked nice and easy towards the two enemies hoping that one of them would at least give him a challenge. "Lets pray that these guys can entertain me for now especially that vizard im quite interested with him!,"Sin thought to himself as he thought the very Idea of getting a challenge was low. Without no warning or awareness Sin barely saw a orb like ball heading straight for him with enough power to completely Decimate his entire body. With just natural reflex alone Sin use his innate ability of being able to fire cero instantly with no warning. With just barely making it the cero fired out and shot Sin 20 feet in the air. "Whoa! that was a close one any later and I probably been paralyzed even with my absolute healing I have got to be careful of this one,"Sin said while in mid air looking at Kalmora.

With a sudden huge beam of light, three cero's shot at the ground around Kalmora sending rocks and debris all around kalmora up in the air. Sin then with his other head shot a semi-giant cero from his left hand at Kalmora heading at him at high speeds. As the cero got closer to Kalmora Sin closed his hand and the cero exploded in now 45 long giant like senbon needles made of cero stright for Kalmora. If the cero's would hit Kalmora mini bomb like explosion's would radiate and cause a major explosion. "Lets see you get out of this vizard,"Sin said as he then began to grin faintly. "If Saito was hit by only one of these, the damage would be minor. However, I shot several so I can cause more damage".
    Ginji
    Ginji
    Admin

Post by Ginji Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:12 pm

"Sona no kodo." he said to himself as he landed on the ground. Seconds before the barrage of attacks hit green energy panals began to form around Kalmora's body, his spear shrunkin down to the size of an average sized knife. It was quit inside Kalmora's shield aside from the faint nose of explosions. "They're not calling out the names of their own techniques. Don't think they know a technique is stronger when the name of that technique is spoken?" Kalmora felt his shield crack a little and sighed, "Seriously?" Kalmora took the time in his shielf to prepare an attack and was now ready to activate that attack. With a swing of his left hand, he blew the shield away. His spear was no back to it's normal length and resting on his shoulder.

"If you're not going to take this fight seriously, you're going to die." he said to them both. Kalmora spun his spear in a complete 360 and pointed it between Axel and Sin. Before either could blink, the blade of the spear was between the two. "Hado 88: Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon!" he shouted as he slammed his right palm into the green orb at the bottom of his spear while maintaining hold of it with his left hand. The black "Courage" symbol instantly began glowing as well as the symbols "Hope" and "Faith". Out of both the "Hope" and "Faith" symbols, fired Kalmora's kidou attack at twice the power it normall would. Since both Axel and Sin were now on both sides of the spear, the attack was heading directly at them at amazing speeds.

Hado 88: Papercut Hado88
    Axel
    Axel

Post by Axel Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Despite his attempts, Kalmora had blocked his attack, without even b reaking a sweat, however, that was expected. His eye's strayed to the espada's location, having witnessed a massive cero barrage. He came to the assumption that he would be working with him for tis time around, to destroy a common enemy. Suddenly, a Hado #88 had fired from both sides of Kalmora's spear, the hado went straight for Axel's face. "Pitiful", he stated before performing an upwards slash with his Oblivion dagger, the slash created a massive black and white wall of Rieatsu that rose straight up infront of the Hado, allowing the Hado to crash into it, and disipate. The defensive wall was almost completely destroyed, it had sustained several large cracks, despite it's thickness. "Not so bad...", he said as he allowed his wall to disipate, he then shunpo'd exactly behind Kalmora, and thrusted his dagger straight for Kalmora's spinal cord.
    Kentaro Atsushi
    Kentaro Atsushi

Post by Kentaro Atsushi Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Sin watched as his attack failed to have kill Kalmora thanks to that shield he had put up, But this feeling was short lived as Kalmora began to spin his spear around as if he would about to attack both Him and Axel. With load shout Kalmora shot off what would be a powerful kidou to which it was in the form of a powerful lightning beam that could easily destroy anything it touched. As the massive blast came closer and closer it began to burn away the ground from the instense and grow in power. "Gran Rey Cero!,"Sin said at a normal tone of voice, Suddenly the powerful black and white formed in the center of Sin's chest and fired which grew almost triple in size. As Sin's cero got closer with a huge thunderous explosion collied with the kidou with enough power and force to cancel each other and send a huge shockwave through the city. "Jesus this guy has twice now made me go on the defense, His power is quite interring I might have to find out his true Identity so that I might just fight him again, If there is a next time,"Sin said at a normal tone of voice.

With amazing speed Sin appeared high above karakura town and then began to draw out his zanpakuto which was emitting a strange white glow around the black blade. "Reveal El Agua Dio's,"Sin said as suddenly a column of water shot down from the sky and began to envelope Sin making it appeared that he was killed under all the water. As the column of water continued to rain down on Sin and flood the city,At the center of the column in mid air set of glowing white eyes began show seeming to be staring at both Kalmora and Axel. Suddenly Sin emerge from the column of water wearing grayish armor with his hair now waist length and dark blue almost black. "Now it's time to experience fear you worthless piece of trash,"Sin said as with a mere flick of wrist a sudden orb started to form around Kalmora faster then he could even image with enough pressure to crush all of Kalmora's bone's. Being that Sin's elements are water/reitsu in the water there is enough reitsu to cause a explosion destroying Kalmora's body completely. Even if Kalmora didn't get caught inside the orb it would still explode causing major damage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:18 am