Bleach: A New Order

A quiet vengeance  Bleach_logo

Hello and welcome to Bleach: A New Age! Right now we are currently under construction. As of now, we are set be live on April 5th of this year! Excited? I am! Look below for more information.

A quiet vengeance  Bleachbutton2 Our Goal: As of right now, our goal is to have this site finished and ready to RP on by April 5th of this year!

A quiet vengeance  Bleachbutton2 Our Mission: To provide YOU with a fun and active Bleach community where you can come together and create a new world of possibilities. Be creative. Be You.

A quiet vengeance  Bleachbutton2 Message to Everyone: Guess what? Chicken butt.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A quiet vengeance  Bleach_logo

Hello and welcome to Bleach: A New Age! Right now we are currently under construction. As of now, we are set be live on April 5th of this year! Excited? I am! Look below for more information.

A quiet vengeance  Bleachbutton2 Our Goal: As of right now, our goal is to have this site finished and ready to RP on by April 5th of this year!

A quiet vengeance  Bleachbutton2 Our Mission: To provide YOU with a fun and active Bleach community where you can come together and create a new world of possibilities. Be creative. Be You.

A quiet vengeance  Bleachbutton2 Message to Everyone: Guess what? Chicken butt.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing things don't need a description.

4 posters

A quiet vengeance

Kentaro Atsushi
    Kentaro Atsushi

A quiet vengeance  Empty A quiet vengeance

Post by Kentaro Atsushi Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 pm

In the midst of a violent thundering rainy day atop high skyscraper at least 1 mile up into the air stood Kamiyuki Yoshida, While the high ranking god king stood in the human world in a city called Infernal he gazed out the beautiful city while also looking at it's beautiful ocean not too far away. "It's a shame I would hate to destroy this city but I'm feeling quite bored and there's nothing else too do so I guess I must entertain myself," Kamiyuki said as his hair began to turn and blow in the wind as his eyes began to glow white. With a instant blast his eyes shot out a powerful white cero that instantly started to head right for the heart of Infernal. As the blast started to go faster and faster Kamiyuki then suddenly performed a leap of faith off the skyscraper heading straight for a deep pool of water at the base of the building. As Kamiyuki fell through the air he landed in back first in the water as he slowly underwater started to descend deeper and deeper into the water. Suddenly Kamiyuki appeared almost as quick as lightning above floating in mid air grinning as now a huge shock wave started to ring through out of infernal.
    Akiro Takahashi
    Akiro Takahashi

A quiet vengeance  Empty Re: A quiet vengeance

Post by Akiro Takahashi Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:22 pm

As Akiro is flying to the skyscraper in the city...
    I wonder if life will be better here...
    Akiro Takahashi
    Akiro Takahashi

Post by Akiro Takahashi Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Akiro stops in midst of the explosion
    What the fuck?
    Ginji
    Ginji
    Admin

Post by Ginji Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Ginji stared up at the sky scraper from his place on the ground. He wasn't stareing at the sky scraper it'self, but rather what was a top the building. "As the days go by..the strong still prey on the weak." he whispered. Ginji pointed a single finger toward the top of the sky scraper and began charging green energy at the tip of it. "You're not the only one with that ability." he said to himself. As Kentaro fired his Cero, Ginji fired his. The two blasts collided and sent a shockwave through out Infernal city. Looking up again he noticed that Kentaro was gone. "Typical." he muttered, placing his hands in his pocket. After turning his back to the tower, Ginji began to walk off, heading back toward his own...that is, until he felt the God King's presence once again. He immediatly shunpo'd behind the God King and held a single katana above his head. "You dare to attack this city after knowing the costs of doing so? You hollow are nothing but a bunch of mindless monsters who need to be wiped from existance!" Ginji shouted. He pulled his katana down toward Kentaro's backside and pushed forward with his other hand to fire a green bala. He timed it so that if he landed a blow with his katana, the bala would strike afterward and blow Kentaro back a good distance.
    Axel
    Axel

Post by Axel Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:40 pm

One year. That's how long it had been since he escaped from Soul society's maximum security prison. Axel walked into the entrance of the city known as Infernal, instantly setting eyes on a massive explosions, the shockwave of which caused the bandages to unwrap form his Buster sword. "What the hell...?", he mutterd while re-wrapping his sword. He set eyes on two beings, an Arrancar and what seemed to be a Shinigami. However, seeing as there were only two spiritual pressures, he figured the Shinigami was in fact a Vaizard. Axel calmly walked over to the two beings, and looked up at them. "You're ruining my vacation...", he said while taking his sword off of his back. Axel then sent a single swing towards the two beings. However, his sword had launched a large gust of wind capable of cutting them to shreds.

Last edited by Axel on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kentaro Atsushi
    Kentaro Atsushi

Post by Kentaro Atsushi Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:50 am

Kentaro having now being taking surprise that this little vizard can get
    this close to him with this much speed it almost matched his maybe even
    surpassed it. "That fast huh damn he's a big threat to
    me I have got to be careful of this one
    ," Ken said as if the vizard
    where moving in slow motion with his sword and bala. While the vizard
    was attack a third person had appeared not to far away and swung his
    sword aiming to hit both the vizard and him. Ken acting in almost
    unimaginable speeds took action and put his plan in action. With a huge
    explosion Ken had used his innate ability to absolutely control cero and
    shot two powerful cero's from his feet sending himself 40 feet in the
    air dodging the vizard's assualt and the mystery man's sword. While in
    mid air Ken looked at both the vizard and the other warrior not too far
    away. "Die,"Ken said as he charged a sliver and
    red cero that was different from the rest, "Gran Ray Cero,"Ken said as a
    huge thunderous noise the cero was heading straight for the vizard with
    enough power too kill in one blow. As the cero moved 5x the speed of a
    normal gran ray and twice the power, It was already almost at it's
    target with a flick of his wrist another gran ray began to split from
    the one heading for the vizard.

As the cero split from the main
    one the whole new one began to head for the third person who had swung
    his sword in hope's of killing Ken. While the cero's where heading for
    the targets it began to break and crack the ground just from the sheer presence. This wasn't just some normal gran ray cero it is the gran ray cero which is faster and more deadly then any other in existence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:18 am